Tuesday, February 24, 2009

your bones got a little machine


my girl, agnes 3000, just sent me the dopest picture of a current project she is workin on. we were both all hardies for the rodarte sweaters that popped..n' since she's down like charlie brown, she started one for me! the best though, is she's pimpin this into a tank dress-very holey & loosey goosey. can you believe how freakin' lucky i am?
gota post up a great mohair cardigan i scored at a vintage shop here in the haven. its very johnny rotten/sex pistols. but now ,i am going to be able to rock this awesome dress too. its going to look so good for the spring time.
good thing for you..she's taking special orders..so let me know if you are interested. she can even make it in your own favorite colors!
she plans to have this be my bday present, so since i am a pisces, the completed version will be up here soon...yahyah yah! can't wait to share it with everyone.

No comments: