Friday, March 18, 2011

Now I don’t know where I am; I don’t know where I’ve been; But I know where I want to go

its my birthday today. i usually take some time to reflect over the past years events and my goals for the next one.
i can't believe how important this birthday will be for me. my first birthday as a mother, as a yale graduate, as a woman with complete and utter happiness.
today is my birthday, but i bought my daughter this really awesome gift. i hope she likes it one day when she's old enough.


thats the thing about motherhood. if it had been last year, i would have made some frivolous purchase for myself...and now, i don't want or need a thing at all! i have everything i could ever want.

its a rocking horse by disguincio from italy. it really is the coolest thing i've ever seen! i can't wait to give it to her.

so happy birthday to me. the best one. ever.

No comments: