Tuesday, April 21, 2009

beat on the brat with a baseball bat

its a craptastic day in the have. cold & rainy. total bummer.
not to mention, little things have been getting me down.
hey, if i can't use my own blog to bitch..i don't know what to do.



devo truly paved the way for so many alternative bands that peeps have jock itch for. sure, they were wacky, but who doesn't love a spice of wickedness? rads for shilla. definitely my favorite devo song, too bad this recording is so warped! please enjoy. and if you are not familiar with the total wickedness that is devo, please allow me to share the wealth.

lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

and here's the clip when they feature 'gut feeling' in LIFE AQUATIC (killer flick). eine german, for my double boo, christine & ike, who are germany abroad.

No comments: