Friday, May 15, 2009

you can't have it both ways

i heart-- closing?! wtf.

next wednesday will be the last wowch day. whoever hasn't heard of the brand wowch, you need to get on it. they make the coolest tees. WOWCH

so if you are in the ny area, this is definitely something to check out. maybe you can score some super discounted stuff. my hope is to find the samantha pleet romper!!! it will be this years lolla getup.


here's the email i got:

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that I Heart will be closing its doors on May 24th. Only a few days left to get some amazing deals!!! All old stock is at 85% off and all Spring items are 40% off. Come through to say goodbye to I Heart and maybe find a cute new outfit to boot! Everyone gets a free I Heart tote with purchase.

Also....

THE FINAL WOWCH DAY AT I HEART IS UPON US!!! If anyone has been to a Wowch day here they know it's full of nonsense and shenanigans like no other. We wanted a bouncy castle all Mighty Boosh style but we have the budget of 'going out of business' so that was out. HOWEVER we do have the Rapture coming in to DJ. So come on through for some good Wowch deals and a damn good time. One of the last days of I Heart. * tear*

WOWCH DAY
Wednesday, May 20th
4-8pm at I Heart

i heart blog
* i heart * 262 Mott St. * m-s 12-8, sun 12-7 *

No comments: