Sunday, May 3, 2009

you're walking meadows in my mind, making waves across my tide

ok, so i am officially done with this year's classes. i went out last night and had a few drinks. i'll admit, i got pretty drunk and at one point, i started to doze off. (i haven't been sleeping that much this entire school year) as usual, my friend and i met some pretty neat people-believe it or not, zombie towns do contain some gems.
my goal was to wake up early and start deciding what my final project should be. i was all set to design little foxes by lillian hellman. i told my professor about this and he thinks its a good choice but maybe i should look into orpheus descending by tennessee williams. its a little bigger cast of characters, still just one set...but the most fascinating part of the play is that its a modern version of orpheus & eurydice. both plays are set in the south. i just don't really know which one to pick. my brain hurts-
i'm going to try to concentrate.
sometimes, getting a start is the hardest part. its like all i need is a little electric shock treatment and then i'd go and get it done.
in other news, here's the top 5 on some news that will waste time.
1.
how about this little leather number from yaya..



white leather-asymetrical zip up, i was thinking about all the ways i could rock this. over dresses, over jeans..ugh, maybe thats all...but the point is, i have lots of dresses and jeans to wear this white goddess over. at close to 700 bones, i'm going to have to keep dreamin. but its ok to dream a lil dream. @madison los angeles
2.
moon stone
so call me a freakin new age hippie or whatever. but i love gemstones. and yah, i do collect them and sometimes, just sometimes, (i feel energy from them). granted, most of that energy was found during 00-02'. but it doesn't matter, i still love gemstones and i like reading about what sort of meanings the stone has behind them.


so thats moonstone. i love the hazy quality to the stone. kind of works like my mind-esp. my mind during 00-02' which was like a rite of passage for me. so, i am officially on the hunt for a crazy cool vintage moonstone piece.

3.
this


mixed with

4.
this

both on heavy rot-a-tion

5.
where to get my tattoo.
i'm thinking on this part.

of course, its not going to look anything like that. and p.s. that may or may not be my actual bicep. i ain't tellin.

No comments: