Monday, August 3, 2009

every little thing she does is magic

back in my zombie town. less than impressed.
moved into a new pad and been sorting through my digs. realized, i repeatedly wear the same two pairs of jeans. (my ksubi squawks & some cheapies from uniqlo)
but since i am on a shopping hold till i pay off this BAD MOTHER -mustard yellow-distressed-leather -jacket i grabbed
while in chicago at a shop called untitled




major sale, kids, don't fret, there will be no jeans for me over 60 bones for a little bit. (this jacket is super sick. i will try to post some pics of me wearing it bc i doubt my dress form does it justice.)

the distressed quality is wonderful and it evokes a super vintage 70s appeal. not to mention is a great departure from all the black leather motos & bombers that every shop keeps diarrhea-ing out.)
so, considering those opti-roonies i've come up with this:

1.


look at those details...not bad.
these smokers run me a cool $36.72 at alloy.com ( hahahahahhaa to the 10. cos i know thats a site where teen girls shop, but i am really diggin these bad boys.) they have this motorcross thing goin on, which i can appreciate. they are supposed to be black, but look a little faded, nothin that a little rit bath in black won't solve though. for 36 bucks, can i really go wrong?

2.

or then these come my way via tripp nyc. they got that whole tye dye thing going strong, available in a healthy range of color combos, but i certainly think these are sharp. $55

here's another color variation of the tripp's. this one is also a good option.


and here is a total killer track i've had on heavy rotation. cos' i like you guys so much, i thought i'd share.
PSYCHEDELIC TITS
check it////////////////

1 comment:

Unknown said...

opti-roonies eh? I like your choice of words. I like these jeans a lot too. Good idea for some cute temporary jeans for the preg girl that won't put a hole in the wallet. I like this blog. I wonder what the girl is like that writes it is like. She seems pretty "hip" and "with the times" - I should probably work on my comment skills huh. :)