Sunday, August 16, 2009

in the garage

wow, i can't help thinking that this look from rick owens spring 2010 men's wear reminds me a shit ton of jay & silent bob.



which i completely love!


but then rick had to throw this shit in. this reminds me of a guy that judy jetson would probably lose her virginity to.


huh, huh?! everyone....so happy together, na na na na...how is the weather..nananana...
it also draws a lot of similarities to,
everyone's favorite boy band----
n'sync


don't get me wrong...love me some rick owens, but lets do more jay & silent bob and less styles for boy bands. we need not repeat the mistakes of the 90s.

speaking of the 90s & mallrats, out of my mind pops, weezer. man, holy hell, i loved the blue album. its still one of my favorite albums because every single song is completely right on.
at the end of mallrats, weezer did a song for the movie called suzanne- that freaking song was rad- and lord knows that if i knew a chick who had that name and i was going to try to impress her, that would be the first song on my mix.
anyway, i tried to find a good version on youtube, but couldn't. instead, i am putting up what i think is the best song on weezer's blue album. the final track, they jam hard in this 8 incher, i mean, minuter...so enjoy this track. its live..but dig out your old blue album & revisit. its seriously gold.

No comments: