Thursday, August 20, 2009

way that he sings

man, having one hell of a week. i'm in work mode for school. i only have a few more days to figure things out and it seems like i'm never going to get it together. i had one of those OUCH moments yesterday in new york while speaking with my teacher.
so shit, what to do, where to go? kinda wish i was anywhere but here right now. its hot as sin in zombie town-we are on a record of 90 plus days and i think i am losing my mind. tuesday was all kinds of messed for me. been thinking a lot about other things, people...my mind is not in the right place. my heart, it aches, tremendously.
i've been on a cinema kick. watching lots of movies. one of my favorites...

i can't believe this shit is from 1989. matt dillion is one dreamy man. something about shaggy, dark hair & those big sunken eyes...wooo. holy hell. gota hand it to gus van sant. slightly hypnotic.

No comments: