Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cause it hurts when you discover one's worse and one's better

because i have nothing else to think about.
i often imagine how different my life would be if i had chosen the opposite offer.
you ever think about how different your life might have been?
like if you had done just
ONE
SINGLE
THING
different?
you can't really blame me-i'm a pisces and we daydream half of our day away.
perhaps coffee will perk up my wish-washy mind...too much school stimulation makes me wander further into these alternate endings.
am i making sense?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite books as a child were the Choose Your Own Adventure series... I think about it all the time... what if I did something different (sometimes down to seconds).

I also find that I tend to believe in coincidence or serendipity when it comes to running into people. Like why when I was 20 minutes late to work and made a light did I see you. If I missed the light or left 5 minutes earlier I wouldn't have. Or how often you and I run into each other Spicoli randomly... I don't believe in happenstance or serendipity so much anymore though.

I think they are just clever coincidences the universe provides for irony or tragic comedy.

By the way... HST is forever... I love that quote. You're awesome!