Saturday, September 26, 2009

i'm trying to break your heart.

just got back from new york. this song = ♥



i hate when you figure out people aren't really the way you hoped them to be. ahhhhhh, shucks. i feel like that pheonix song:

They say an end can be a start
Feels like I've been buried yet I'm still alive
It's like a bad day that never ends
I feel the chaos around me
A thing I don't try to deny
I'd better learn to accept that
There are things in my life that I can't control

They say love ain't nothing but a sore
I don't even know what love is
Too many tears have had to fall
Don't you know I'm so tired of it all
I have known terror dizzy spells
Finding out the secrets words won't tell
Whatever it is it can't be named
There's a part of my world that' s fadin
........................................................................
If I ever feel better
Remind me to spend some good time with you
You can give me your number
When it's all over I'll let you know


i'm going to go watch lost in translation and dream i am anywhere but here.

No comments: