Saturday, April 10, 2010

NOW YOU SAY YOU NEED A FRIEND, BUT WE CAN’T LIVE AGAIN

i'm in the 5 week stretch. 5 more fucking weeks till i am out of this hell hole. (kinda kidding)
its not that bad. but i tell you what is..being away from everything and everyone you love.
living in another city for an extended period of time made me realize who and whats truly important to me.

i realize i am not a psychic. i do not possess any special powers that will help me along the way. i guess thats part of the problem. you have so much self doubt. being in a place by yourself, new friends, new scenery. it gives you nothing but time to reflect.

i'm in this weird stage of my life now and it completely worries me. i have anxiety attacks like a motherfucker.
deep deepp

deeeeeeep deeeep
deeeeeeepppppppppppp
deeeeeee
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEeeee
eeeeeeep

BREATHS.

No comments: